Monday, July 13, 2015

Week 15 Update

So I recently started reading a blog, Anna Saccone, and throughout her pregnancies she did a weekly questionnaire that I thought I'd start (although I'm starting a little late). Hope you enjoy!

15 Weeks!
How far along? 15 weeks & 1 day (technically 2 days by the time this gets posted!)
Total weight gain: About 4-5 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Nothing yet!
Stretch marks? No more than I had before my pregnancy!
Sleep: I'm not having trouble getting to sleep, though I haven't found a comfortable way to sleep on my side!  I feel like my poor husband keeps waking up just to tell me to roll over! HA!
Best moment this week: Finally seeing a "bump"....whether everyone else sees it or not!! ;)
Miss anything? Not really!
Movement: Nothing yet!
Food cravings:  I haven't really had any cravings!  I've wanted to request strange foods to my husband but Baby D hasn't had any such requests!
Anything making you queasy or sick? I hadn't noticed anything making me queasy until Sunday when someone brought in cooked fish.  I wasn't a fan BEFORE I was pregnant and my enhanced sense of smell has only made it worse!
Gender: We don't know yet.  I think girl!
Labor signs: No.
Symptoms: Sore boobs, dry skin ( I have dry skin already but I've noticed it getting worse), and headaches. :(  The headaches have been pretty awful too!
Belly button in or out? In!
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!  Though I definitely have my moments!
Looking forward to: My 15 week doctor appt!

Alright, that's all for now! :) 

See y'all soon!

XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment