Friday, August 21, 2015

Week 19 & Week 20 Updates

Well it wasn't exactly soon was it? Ha! But I'll do two updates in one this time! :)




How far along? 19 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain: About 7 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Nothing yet! 
Stretch marks? None.
Sleep: Not having any trouble sleeping though these dreams are getting really weird. Ha!
Best moment this week: Finding out what we are having!!!!!
Miss anything? Mimosas....still....lol
Movement: Some, not a lot :(
Food cravings:  I got my brownie fix last week but I'm still craving those macarons.
Anything making you queasy or sick? The burgers that my father-in-law was making over the weekend, the smell nearly knocked me down. 
Gender: We find out in a couple days! I'm getting so anxious!!!
Labor signs: No.
Symptoms: Some heartburn.
Belly button in or out? In!
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy for the most part!
Looking forward to: Finding out whether this baby is a boy or girl! And seeing how my hubs surprises me with the gender!


So this one is going to be a little longer because I thought I'd include how my husband surprised with me with the gender! :) He had big plans because I had been cravings macarons to get blue or pink macarons to give me.  The problem is that we live in a small community and the bakeries here don't make macarons.  (That's not completely true, there is one, but he waited to long to special order them) So one of his coworkers (a SAINT, in my opinion) offered to try to make them.  Knowing how hard they are to make, I felt terrible!  It took a couple tries but she did a GREAT job!  She made a dozen of pink and a dozen of blue.  They were in plain white boxes, he came home for lunch and sat it on the table.  I walked over, opened it, and found a bunch of blue macarons! AHHHH!!! It's a boy!!! We are so incredibly happy!





How far along? 20 weeks & 3 days
Total weight gain: 9 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Nothing yet! 
Stretch marks? None.
Sleep: Some insomnia....not a fan! 
Best moment this week: Feeling all these little movements! :)
Miss anything? Mimosas...always mimosas. Ha!
Movement: So many little movements!!!
Food cravings:  Since getting my brownie & macaron fix I've been good!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope.
Gender: BOY! :)
Labor signs: No.
Symptoms: I'm hungry...all...the...time.
Belly button in or out? In!
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!!!
Looking forward to: Moving so we can start on the nursery! 


See y'all soon!

XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment