Thursday, September 10, 2015

Week 23 Update

I've been THE WORST at this bump update! Ha!  We've been so busy with building our house that I forget to take a picture!

But here I am, week 23! I'm getting so excited, it feels like time is just flying by!


How far along? 23 weeks & 3 days
Total weight gain: According to the doc, 11 pounds!
Maternity clothes? Nothing yet, but I have to wear my jeans awfully low...I may have to admit defeat and start getting maternity clothes.
Stretch marks? None.
Sleep: Having some trouble getting to sleep, and the pregnancy dreams are SO weird!
Best moment this week: It's probably been the best moment for the last couple weeks, but Chris feeling him move makes me so happy :)
Miss anything? Mimosas. Always mimosas. 
Movement: He moves around all the time! I LOVE feeling him move!
Food cravings:  Penn Station. Which was so weird because I am NOT a fan normally. Ha!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Everything.  Although it may just be heartburn....I'm so dramatic. Haha!
Gender: Baby boy!!!
Labor signs: No.
Symptoms: Heartburn.
Belly button in or out? In! Although it may be popping out sooner than I realized.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy, though the hormones may have caused me to break down and cry while putting away dishes one night. Hahahaha!
Looking forward to: Finally closing on our house in the next week or so......& going to Chicago (although I dread the drive!)

Hopefully I'll be able to add some pictures of the house AND a bump update and all that next week!

See y'all soon!!

XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment