Monday, November 16, 2015

Weeks 32 & 33 Update

I apologize for the absence.  We had a real time getting internet at our new home & I think I was using that as an excuse to not update! But here I am!! 
I'm in the home stretch y'all! Single digit weeks left.  I can't believe how quickly this pregnancy has gone by, but I've loved it so much! 


How far along? 32 weeks & 4 days
Total weight gain: 19 lbs.  Though it feels like a lot more!
Maternity clothes? Luckily no, it's cooling off enough I've started wearing a lot of leggings, oversized shirts, and when I put my jeans on I wear them REAL low! :) At this point, I'd rather not buy anything but it's not looking good...Ha ha!
Stretch marks? None that I've seen!
Sleep: Not so much having trouble falling asleep....just staying asleep...Reid enjoys laying on my bladder while I try to sleep!
Best moment this week: My weeks are all blending together now, but hearing the heartbeat at the doctor is my favorite thing!
Miss anything? Not really. 
Movement: Yes.  His favorite two places....my bladder...and my ribcage! I have a short torso so not a lot of room for him to move around. Ha!
Food cravings:  Waffles. I could eat waffles every second of the day. 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Not really!
Gender: Baby boy!!!
Labor signs: No.
Symptoms: Heartburn.
Belly button in or out? In! It's starting to disappear, my husband constantly reminds me of it! Ha!
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy, but tired! 
Looking forward to: My last baby shower!



How far along? 33 weeks
Total weight gain: 20 lbs. though I think the scale is wrong...feels like a lot more!
Maternity clothes? Just my belly band....though I hardly have to wear it, leggings & sweatpants are my best friends.
Stretch marks? None.
Sleep: Just waking up randomly having to pee, but no problems getting to sleep!
Best moment this week: My last baby shower.  I'm still so amazed at how many people have given us gifts!
Miss anything? Not a thing right now! 
Movement: Moving around all the time, I adore feeling his little movements.  
Food cravings:  Waffles still.  I feel like Leslie Knope! (My fellow Parks & Rec fans will get that!) :)
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope!
Gender: Baby boy!!!
Labor signs: A few Braxton Hicks contractions, but nothing really.
Symptoms: Heartburn & pregnancy brain!
Belly button in or out? It's fighting to stay in! Ha!
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: My last "vacation" to Chicago before the baby arrives!

Hopefully I will be better about updating now that we have our wifi situation figured out!

See y'all soon!

XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment