Monday, November 30, 2015

Week 34 Update

This is coming a tiny bit late! I'm actually 35 weeks....but I haven't taken a bump picture this week, maybe tomorrow! :)


How far along? 34 weeks & 4 days
Total weight gain: 21-22 lbs.  Probably more with Thanksgiving! :)
Maternity clothes? Still just rocking the belly band! My mother-in-law did get me a couple things from Destination Maternity....I was really hoping to avoid buying any maternity clothes but here we are!
Stretch marks? None that I've seen!
Sleep: I have trouble falling asleep but I'm still sleeping very soundly!
Best moment this week: Wearing my belly band for Thanksgiving....I got to eat as much as I wanted without worry!  Ha!
Miss anything? Not really. 
Movement: Yes, lots!
Food cravings:  Still waffles. 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Not really!
Gender: Baby boy!!!
Labor signs: Some Braxton Hicks but not really.
Symptoms: Heartburn and back pain.
Belly button in or out? In! It's starting to disappear, my husband constantly reminds me of it! Ha!
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy, but tired! 
Looking forward to: Starting childbirth classes!

I'm officially feeling HUGE! I haven't gained a ton of weight but I'm starting to get a little uncomfortable.  I'm 35 weeks now, I will do this week's update hopefully on Wednesday!

Also, I had an ADORABLE outfit that I had planned on wearing for Thanksgiving and it decided to be way too warm. :(  My Thanksgiving day outfit ended up being a pair of American Eagle leggings, navy tank top, and a red & navy plaid shirt from Kohl's!
Hopefully I'll be able to wear my new outfit on Tuesday and give y'all details! :)

See you soon!!

XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment