Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Christmas Party Looks

I meant to do this post last week, BEFORE the first Christmas party of the season...but our internet kept me from it.  So, since I'm attending another this weekend, I'll just go ahead and do it anyway! 

Of course, my outfit from last weekend is a great Christmas party look ;) but since I've already written about it, I will refrain! 

The next few weeks are filled with parties, shopping, eating, and gifting.  Ugh, who couldn't love the holidays?!  But what to wear?  A couple of these looks will work for a Christmas or New Year's party, and some are a little more casual than others! I love that these looks are versatile!

I've noticed that this holiday season, outfits have been full of sequins and plaid.  I for one am loving it! 

Outfit #1

Source: Polyvore
I love this casual look! It can be worn for a Christmas or New Year's bash!  
The jeans listed on this are 7 For All Mankind.  I prefer to get my jeans from American Eagle, but to each their own! 
For the tank, I couldn't find one exactly like the one above, but Forever 21 has a couple cute sequined tops!  There's one, here for $12.90! They also have a pair of high heeled booties for $34.90 (here)!
Charlotte Russe has an adorable blazer (here) for $32.99 
Lastly, an adorable black clutch from Target for $19.99 (here)

Outfit #2

Source: This Silly Girl's Life
Peplum Top: Similar here
Burgundy Skinnies: Similar here and here
Necklace: Similar here

Outfit #3

Source: ModCloth
Source: ModCloth
Dress: Can be found here!
Heels: Can be found here

Outfit #4

Source: Pinterest
Top: Similar here and here
Skirt: Similar here and here
Shoes: Similar here and here
Necklace: Woman in photo is wearing 2 of the necklace found here

These are just a few of my favorite looks for the Christmas season!  I hope all your Christmas festivities are "merry and bright" :)

See you soon!

XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment