Monday, December 8, 2014

Holiday Party Recap!

I apologize about not posting on Friday, our internet was down so I spent the entire day cooking and packing and getting ready for a busy weekend!

It was my in-law's annual Holiday Party this past weekend!

The party was an absolute success!  After all of the preparing and running around and decorating, the night was so much fun!  I love getting to be a part of their parties, especially when I can cook (I secretly really enjoy it, don't tell my husband he will want me to cook more! Ha!)!

The hardest part of getting ready for Saturday......figuring out what to wear!  I have a closet FULL of clothes, but none of them seemed to work.  So Saturday morning was spent running around town trying to find something to wear.  Here is what I ended up wearing!


The booties were a clearance purchase at Target a couple years ago! The tights are from Kohl's.  The skirt I borrowed from a friend, and I got the sweater at Target (you can find it here)
I loved it!  It was so comfy but dressy!
For my jewelry, I wore earrings and a necklace from LC Lauren Conrad (earrings here, I couldn't find the necklace online, but here is a little something similar).

Here are a few photos from the evening.  I didn't take a lot of pictures this year....hopefully next year!

My Dill Pickles! :) Love my girls!
One of my Christmas presents from my Dill Pickles! :)
Me & my lovely future sis-in-law!
My beautiful future sis-in-law & my brother-in-law!
See you soon!

XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment