Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Fall Favorites!

I changed up the title of the blog, hope y'all like!

So since yesterday was the first day of fall, I feel like I should talk about my favorite fashion/beauty items for the season! 

First up, scarves!  I love the cool, crisp weather because it is the perfect opportunity to add a scarf into the mix, and I'm an absolute sucker for scarves. Many boutiques are selling Zara inspired scarves this fall and they are a must! 
I found these amazing scarves on Belles and Whistles Boutique.  These were found on their Facebook page, I have not found them on their website, I believe they may be doing a preorder via Facebook, and the link is available HERE.
I also found similar scarves at a local boutique here, Bella Ragazza Boutique.  They are definitely worth every penny, plaid scarves are so versatile. 

I went a little light on the scarf front, only showing plaid.  Honestly any and all scarves work, but these were my favorite I've seen recently. I'm not going to go into a lot of detail, but I also LOVE my black and white chevron infinity scarf with red monogram.  It's perfect, with not too much print and makes it easy to pair with almost anything!  I can dress it up or down!

Second, my all time favorite part of Fall and Winter.....BOOTS! :)  Whether they are cowboy boots, rain boots, riding boots, they are all my favorites.  I always find myself drawn to designer boots, Tory Burch, Minnetonka, etc., but my wallet doesn't allow for me to do anything other than put them in the online shopping cart and then quietly exit the screen.  It's always heartbreaking. Ha!  Now, I do enjoy shopping at Zappos and 6pm, I often find myself drawn to shopping the boutiques, not just for clothing and accessories, but for shoes.  They often have designer style shoes for a DRAMATIC price difference.  My current favorite site, in the shoe area, would be Modern Vintage Boutique.  This is actually my most favorite online boutique currently.  The boots in the picture below are some of my favorite, and they are $46! They remind me of Minnetonka boots, and are much, much cheaper!
LOVE these from Modern Vintage Boutique
Since I'm talking about boots, let's talk accessories.  I have never loved  boot socks, but they are starting to grow on me....slowly.  Once Modern Vintage posted their clothes for fall, I found an appreciation for boot socks, and they have some ADORABLE ones! The ones below can be found HERE.  The cost is $32.

I could go on for days and days about all of my favorite things.  Boots, shift dresses, sweaters, etc., but since neither of us have all day, I'll end my fall favorite fashion on my favorite pieces of clothing, cardigans! UGHHH I just loooove them!! They are so great because you can wear a lightweight cardigan if the weather permits, or you can wear a big, chunky one over a lightweight top.  Basically, they are the best!  My absolute favorite item is the Emily Maynard sweater.  I found it last year, and it looks like it'll be equally popular this year.  I know that I've seen it on Belles and Whistles site this year, but I imagine many boutiques will have it in stock. The price of it on Belles and Whistles is $42!  It's definitely worth it, I got it last winter and I've already worn it this year.  It's absolutely one of my favorite pieces.
 There is ONE more cardigan I want to talk about.  I didn't find it on a boutique site, but on Amazon.  I've fought against buying it (though a friend did, so I'll be borrowing from her!!) however the price is ideal so I don't know how much longer I'll be able to hold out! It's soooo amazing!  If you aren't into skulls, it can be a perfect sweater to wear to work on Halloween (if you are allowed to wear something like that!) and it's only $13! Amazing! You can find it HERE.

I didn't get a chance to do the Beauty side of my Fall Favorites, but I think that I've made this long enough.  I will wrap up tomorrow with beauty products and whatever else I think I may need to talk about! ;) Hope you enjoyed!

See you soon!

XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment