Sunday, September 21, 2014

Soooo.....


I missed an entire season....FAIL. 

Fall is officially here, and honestly I couldn't be happier.  Fall is by far my favorite season!  I love getting out my boots, oversized sweaters, and of course I love the cooler weather!

With a new season comes new clothes, new purses, and a change in makeup!

Boots never go out of style folks! Leggings, boots, and oversized tops are staple for fall & winter!  While I have previously stated that leggings are not pants, which I stand by, paired with the right tops your outfit could look perfect!
I have not had a chance to get crazy and shop a lot for fall clothing!  However, a new outlet has opened near my in-laws and I HAVE managed to make a few trips to check it out! ;)  I think it could be trouble y'all!

My purchases there have been completely necessary and NOT AT ALL frivolous....though my husband disagreed!

The first purchase I will talk about will probably not be worn this year which is pretty heartbreaking for me, but it's honestly a spring coat and though I believe I could pull it off in the fall, I will not be trying!
While I had no interest in walking into Wilson's Leather, I cannot tell you how excited I was to find this trench!  It's a Jessica Simpson Ruffle-Trim Belted Trench Coat! And while I found it listed online at Macy's originally for $180, I got it for $60! Such a steal!!!
Soooo Cute! :)
Next was definitely my favorite purchase from my first adventure to the new outlets!  The Coach store is always my weakness, especially when I'm given a 50% off coupon to use throughout the store!! (This included clearance items!) I made it to the shoes before I started feeling like I would not make it out without holding a receipt.  Alas, the shoes were not in my size, and I moved onto the clearance items.  Lo and behold, there was this bag sitting on a middle shelf, backlit and staring me right in the face.  It was the only one sitting there and I asked an employee if it was in the correct place, and she told me that a worker had it on hold and decided against it so they had to put it back on the floor, but that it was the ONLY one left.  THE ONLY ONE!!! Plus it was a clearance item AND I got 50% off.  Basically it was feeling more and more like I had to have it....SOOOOO I bought it! Ha ha!  It was a Coach Peyton Leather Nancy Satchel.  The color is Sand, which I basically ADORE! The original price was $378 but as I said it was on clearance then I got 50% off.  I believe I ended up paying about $110 which was such a great price for such an amazing bag!

UGH So Gorgeous!
That's all I could manage on this particular trip (my husband was so glad to see that was all I purchased! Ha!).  But of course, it being only a 25 minute drive from my in-law's house, it's going to be difficult to stay away! My next adventure ended with bags once again!
New York & Company is one of my favorites!  They were not having a particularly amazing sale, so I won't be putting the costs, though I believe my whole purchase was around $45-50.  I tried out a classic button up, I'd outgrown my only one in the last few years and when I saw these I knew I needed one! The weather was about to start changing as well, so when I saw this brown/taupe sweater and realized I didn't own anything that particular color, I knew I needed it as well!
Excuse my messy dressing room!
Didn't get the deep blue top underneath! :(
Next for my FAVORITE purchase from that day!! We walked into Rack Room Shoes (in which I had no reason to purchase shoes so I wasn't planning to buy anything), but of course there was a pair of Steve Madden sandals that were staring at me!  There was a sale, Buy 1 Get 1 Half off, so a friend and I decided we'd get together and save a little money! The bows on the sandals reminded me of Kate Spade! I believe with both shoes and the sale it was $50 or $60!
LOVE those bows!

I also haven't had a chance to really get a lot of new makeup, obviously that will be changing once the "glow" of summer has worn off! I have made a new nail polish purchase at Target! It's OPI 'You Don't Know Jacques!' LOVE!!!



Y'all, I've made this way too long!! I'll end soon, I just wanted to close on something new that I'm trying out!  We recently took a trip to Washington D.C., my husband has a cousin who lives right outside the city, and she suggested BirchBox.  So, obviously, I signed up and am patiently waiting for my first box!  I'll upload a review as soon as I get it! :)

See you soon!

XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment