Friday, September 26, 2014

Spotlight: LC Lauren Conrad

In 2004, I found a show on MTV that made me want to move to the West Coast.  It was filled with beaches, and sun-kissed, attractive people.  Laguna Beach was one of my favorite shows, and it was there that I found Lauren Conrad.  

I followed her from Laguna to The Hills, and now to Kohl's! 

Kohl's is one of my favorite stores.  There is ALWAYS a sale going on, and they have great prices!  For quite some time, I refused to walk over to the women's department.  I just really didn't want to admit that I was at the age that I needed to move from Juniors to Women's.  However, once I ventured over and found LC Lauren Conrad, I never looked back!  

The best thing about LC Lauren Conrad is that it's not just clothing.  There is also jewelry, shoes, and recently a bed & bath collection!  I love that she is the one that models and does "looks" for the line, and she's constantly seen wearing at least one item of her Kohl's line.  Every month I find new products that I can't seem to get enough of!  

I'll include some of my favorite looks and items below, along with links to them and prices! :)

Nouveau Romance Look 1
Open-Work Tunic Sweater - Sale $29.99 (Original $50)
Faux-Leather Leggings - Sale $20.99 (Original $36)
You can find the look here.

Bow Fit & Flare Dress
You can find it here for $47.99 (Originally $64)

Faux-Leather Circle Skirt
You can find it here for $29.99 (Originally $50)


I could not find this look posted on Kohl's site, but I did find the top, shoes, and I am not sure which pants this is, so I found some I liked! ;)
Floral Chiffon Blouse - Sale $32.99 (Original $44)
Solid Knit Pants - Sale $32.99 (Original $44)
Two Buckle Ankle Boots - Sale $55.99 ($79.99)

Two-Piece Flats
You can find it here for $33.99 (Original $49.99)

Platform Heel Wingtip Shoes
You can find it here for $47.99 (Original $69.99)

Button Stud Earrings
You can find them here for $9.80 (Originally $14)

Stud Earrings
You can find them here for $8.40 (Originally $12)

Bow Stud Earrings

You can find them here for $9.80 (Originally $14)

Bow Ring
You can find it here for $9.80 (Originally $14)

Tree of Life Pendant
You can find it here for $8.40 (Originally $12)

I'll stop now, but honestly, her entire line is amazing! You cannot go wrong with any product.

She also has a high-end line, Paper Crown, and as much as I'd love to buy from it, I've got to stick with the more affordable brand!  

Also, you can go to Lauren Conrad's site to check out her blog and sign up for emails to get access to giveaways!!

Let me know if there are any brands/designers you'd like me to spotlight!

See you soon!

XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment