Friday, November 7, 2014

And The Award Goes To......

Wednesday night was the CMA Awards.  I love award shows because I love to see all the dresses and see how the celebrities were styled for the night.  I figured it was only right for me to talk about how amazing some people looked!

I had planned on talking about the looks that I didn't particularly love, but I want to keep the negativity out of my blog, so I'll see how I can spin it! :)

I figure I'll start with the woman with the most wardrobe changes for the evening, Carrie Underwood!  Y'all, pregnancy is really agreeing with that woman, she looks amazing! She had a total of 10 outfit changes (11 if you count her red carpet look)!

Larry Busacca via Getty Images
Larry Busacca/Getty Images, ABC/Image Group LA, Wade Payne/Invision/AP, Rick Diamond/Getty Images Photo credit: E!Online
ABC/Image Group LA; Getty Images; Sipa Photo credit: E!Online
 You can love or hate Carrie Underwood but you can't deny, she is quite a beauty!  I loved the majority of these dresses, the only look I question is the forest green "robe" covering the sparkly number.  Her best look of the night, in my opinion, is the short, blush pink dress she wore at the beginning of the night.  It showed off her belly just right, and she looked simply glowing in it!

I wanted to save my favorite for last....but I won't.  Miranda Lambert looked stunning on the red carpet Wednesday.  Simply stunning.  Her little blue halter dress she wore in her first performance...adorable!  The dress she wore for the majority of the show.....not so much.

Evan Agostini/Invision/AP; Laura Farr/Admedia; Terry Wyatt/Filmmagic Photo credit: People StyleWatch
It almost looked like she was wearing her slip as a dress....not a fan.

Rick Diamond Getty Photo credit: People StyleWatch
Her last two looks, from her last performance and from the press room!  The white midi dress may have been a tie for my favorite of the night (with the blue halter).  I'm loving her hair, I was a little unsure when she cut it all off but she looks great! I may be biased but she was definitely the best looking one there! ;)

One last look that I was a huge fan of, Lucy Hale.  That girl KILLED it with her red dress!

Evan Agostini/Invision/AP
If I talked about all of the looks that I absolutely loved, we'd be here all day, so I'm gonna post a link to USA Today's red carpet gallery! You can decide who you think rocked the red carpet here!

See you soon!

XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment