Monday, November 24, 2014

Thanksgiving Day Outfits

Thanksgiving is fast approaching! I am so excited!! I waited a little too long for me to do this post the way I wanted, so I apologize for how crappy the quality is!

One of my favorite things about Thanksgiving is the food.  I'm lucky enough to get TWO Thanksgiving dinners on Thursday, so I like to dress comfortably.  I know that I experience a pretty serious "food baby" after all the delicious food, and there's nothing worse than the button from your jeans cutting into your bloated belly.....SO here are some comfy, but stylish, outfits you can wear, that will give a little if you overeat like crazy on this holiday!


One of my favorite items that I like to wear when I know that I'll be sporting a full, bloated belly is a nice pair of jeggings. They give the appearance of skinny jeans, but give like leggings. Best of both worlds! My favorite place to buy these is American Eagle.  I've always preferred their jeans to other brands.  Here is a link to their jeans/jeggings! The following are a couple ideas of cute outfits that would work with skinny jeans OR jeggings! I love the idea of pairing them with a chunky/big sweater, because it wouldn't be too tight on you after a big meal.

Source: pinterest.com
Source: pinterest.com

The next couple are dresses. Because dresses are SO comfy and with tights or leggings are plenty warm if you are going to be experiencing a cold Thanksgiving (which we are this year!). The bottom picture has a fuzzy vest with it, I'm not a huge fan, but I know that there are a lot of people who can pull that look off!  Target has some that are pretty cute if you are in the market for one! You can find them here!

Source: pinterest.com
Source: pinterest.com

I'm still pretty undecided about what I'll be wearing this year! But I hope these outfits gave you a few options!  I'll post on Friday with a picture of whatever I chose! :)

See y'all soon!

XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment