Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Marley Lilly Part 2

I know I posted a few weeks ago about Marley Lilly, and how much I love their products, but it's happening again!! :)

I talked about the products I liked, but not anything that I owned!  Recently, I received a monogrammed tassel bracelet!

I must say that as much as I love the site, I was worried that I wouldn't love this.  I don't wear a lot of bracelets.  Nor am I really sure that I'm a huge fan of tassels, BUT I put it on and I must say that I am really enjoying it!


Let's talk about all the great things about this bracelet!  First of all, I've been loving gold jewelry, but I just don't own a lot of it, so when I opened the package, I immediately was excited about the fact that I got a new piece of gold jewelry! I'm also a big fan of the interlocking style of monogram.  Initially, I wasn't a fan of the burnt orange color, but I have to tell you, the color is growing on me!  I owned nothing that was burnt orange until this, and I think it's pretty great for fall! 


You can get a monogram tassel bracelet from Marley Lilly, here.  They cost $24.99, though the burnt orange color is on sale for $19.99.

I know that I've posted some of my favorite items from the site, but since I received the email saying that I was getting this bracelet, I've been scoping out more items to discuss on my blog!

I feel like I wouldn't be a good southern woman if I didn't want to monogram everything in sight.  So here are a few other products from the site that I'm loving, and links to them!

iPhone 5c Phone Case
I've had a monogrammed phone case once before, and I love the idea of using the monograms that I use as backgrounds as a case for my phone! You can get this here, for $39.99.

Printed Herringbone Vest
I'm loving vests and this pattern is one of my absolute favorites! And why wouldn't you want your monogram on your favorite vest! :)  This can be found here for $79.99!

Monogrammed Ballet Flats
I love flats...so much!  And who doesn't think it's a good idea to put your monogram on a cute pair of ballet flats?!  These are available in different colors, if blue isn't your thing! You can find them here, for $34.99.

I've said it before, I'll say it again, Marley Lilly is a great place to shop and you should definitely check it out! :)

See you soon!

XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment