Friday, November 14, 2014

Spotlight: Miranda by Miranda Lambert

Y'all, I've held off doing this because I know everyone that knows me expected me to do it.....but here it is. Ha!  If you know me....even a little bit, or are my friend on Facebook, you'll know how much I adore Miranda Lambert.  I followed her on Nashville Star, I own her albums, I've seen her in concert twice (and a third this January!), met her twice, you could say I'm a big fan....so when I got an e-mail last year about her launching a line of shoes, I was very excited!! I am a complete sucker for shoes (though if I could get away with it, I'd never wear them, just ask my family), I buy new shoes way more often than I need to, but they are just so cute! :)

I figure I'll just show a few of the styles available from various sites.  I know that in store, her shoes are available at DSW and Famous Footwear, and online at Country Outfitter, I'll have links to all of these at the bottom of the post!

$59.95 on Country Outfitter


$44.99 (There's also a "Whiskey"/Brown pair for $54.99) on Famous Footwear
$59.95 on DSW

My FAVORITE pair! $79.95 on DSW & Country Outfitter, $79.99 on Famous Footwear

Here are the links to her line at each of the sites I used, Country Outfitter has the widest variety available.

Famous Footwear
Country Outfitter
DSW

Her shoes are awesome!  I also love the guitar design on all of her shoes.  Basically you can't go wrong with these! :)

Hopefully next week I'll have a November BirchBox review, I haven't had a chance to try out all of the products yet but I will make an effort to finish up this weekend so I can write up a review for y'all!

See you soon!

XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment