Monday, October 6, 2014

A Case of The Mondays...

Hey y'all!

I hope your weekend was amazing!  Mine was pretty great!

I attended the wedding of some college friends at our alma mater! :)  I love being back on campus!  It's small and so beautiful! So many of the people I went to college with chose to get married on the campus they met at, or at least get pictures taken there.  One thing I will say about the majority of us is that we love Kentucky Wesleyan College.  I know that I wanted to take pictures at KWC because I wanted to remember where I met the man I'd spend the rest of my life with.  It's so amazing to see so many people want to do the same!

Ohhh, sappy stuff about campus aside, the bride was stunning and happy as can be!

Don't mind the dollar bills, we stopped her in the middle of her dollar dance to get a picture!! ;) Look how excited she is! Also, look how pretty my friends are! :)
I just love weddings!

Of course I HAD to get a new dress for the occasion.  But I always need a new dress. Ha! And I wasn't sure what I wanted to get.  I LOVE shift dresses and actually went out shopping with the intention of buying one.  I had the one I wanted in mind when I walked into the boutique, and instead left with the Everly dress in the picture. I was hesitant about it because it was sleeveless and though this fall hasn't really been a cool one, I wasn't really sure I wanted to roll the dice.  And guess what, it was VERY cool that day, and windy. So windy.  I decided to pull out a blazer to add a pop of color and to keep me warm!

I would end this one as a short and sweet post, but I want to take a moment to highlight something else that happened to me this weekend.  I ordered a photo book that I had designed on Shutterfly.com.  I've ordered from their site several times and always loved the way they turn out.  This was an exception, however, because when I received it, the pages were coming out of the book!  I was heartbroken, it was a little disappointing to see, because I have been such a fan.  I contacted customer service yesterday, hoping to hear something within the next few days, and I got an email back in 30 minutes.  They had already rush shipped a replacement! How great is that?!  My faith is restored in the company!  I have been in contact with other companies' customer service departments and I hardly ever am this satisfied with the result!

One last thing...... I got an email about my Birchbox shipping.  Very pumped about this news!! :)

See y'all soon!

XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment