Monday, October 13, 2014

Boot-tober!

I've talked a lot about how much I love boots.  I wear boots all year long, I just think they are such versatile shoes!  I was asked to do a post strictly about boots, so here we are!

I heard the term boot-tober on an advertisement , and my mother-in-law said it a week or so ago, so I felt like it would be a great title for my post today! 


Let me just take a second to talk about my favorite place to buy boots....Target.  The boots are priced so reasonably, and they look like designer products!  Last year I bought a pair of brown boots and was asked on several occasions if they were Michael Kors (apparently there was a pair of Michael Kors boots that looked VERY similar).  I usually don't even shop designer brands for boots because I know I can get a better deal and a great look for a great price at Target!
Target has an annual sale on boots, and it just so happens that it is happening RIGHT NOW! :)  I'm trying to stay away from Target because I would probably buy every pair....and I know that I don't need that!

The sale covers a pretty wide range of boots.  Riding, rain, ankle, etc.  Definitely take advantage of this, guys! Here are a few of my favorite boots on sale, and a link to Target's site!



I am loving these boots! But I get that those may not be your style, some people can't or don't want to wear tall boots, but no worries, Target has ankle boots as well!  



What I like about the bottom shoe is that the heel isn't too high.  I'm a shorty, so I like for all of my boots, whether tall or short, to have a little bit of a heel.  I can always use a couple inches of height! Haha! That being said, I know that some folks can't be walking in big heels so shoes like this are a better option for them. 

The shoes that I posted are priced between $25-$40...great prices!

I know this is a shorter post, and I could go on and on and on about boots, but honestly, y'all just need to visit Target's site, or go into the store and take advantage of this sale! 
Again, here is the link to the shoe page on Target's site!

See you soon!

XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment