Friday, October 24, 2014

Spotlight: Marley Lilly

Christmas is fast approaching.....I cannot believe how fast this year has gone!  It feels like the older I get, the faster the years go by.  I thought today maybe I'd talk about a site that you can go to for your gift giving needs! :)

There's a quote by Reese Witherspoon, I believe, that says

 "My rule is, if it's not moving, monogram it!"  

I couldn't agree with her more.  I would monogram everything if I could! Last year, I actually found Marley Lilly through Pinterest.  It was awesome! I filled my cart up.....then casually exited the screen before I went broke! Ha ha!  But it really started something.  I found a great place to order monogrammed items from! 

Before we get too far into my favorite items from the site, I know that some of the prices can be a little high BUT they have a lot of flash sales and there are some great items on clearance pretty regularly! So, don't be too concerned when you see the prices! 

One of my favorites from the site are the monogrammed hair bows.  I know, I know, I'm almost 26 years old and my favorite item on the site is a hair bow!  BUT, these are so fun and girly!  How could you not love them! 
Source: Marley Lilly
You can find them here!  They are $24.99.  These are perfect gifts!

My next favorite item from Marley Lilly is the sterling silver Nala Ring.  It is so simple.  I just love it. 
Source: Instagram (@marleylilly)
You can find it here for $59.99.  This one is a little more costly but look at how beautiful!

Last, but certainly not least, is a striped beach towel.  While it may be cool here, there ARE beaches! ;) These are perfect for your winter break trip to the beach!  Or spring break....basically they are wonderful! 
Source: Marley Lilly
You can find it here for $29.99.  I love this towel! 

What I love about this site is not only is it a monogramming site, but there is also a boutique!  It's called Monday Dress Boutique. 
There is also an app! I love it because of the wallpaper feature!  You can create your own monogram wallpaper for your phones.  

I mean how cute is that?!

There are A LOT of other items for sale on the site and I ultimately chose to only talk about these 3 items because I want you to check the site out for yourself!

While I may not ALWAYS order my monogrammed items from this site (I do have some local places I buy from), this site is great for such a wide variety of items.  This site is definitely worth checking out!

See you soon!

XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment