Monday, October 20, 2014

Throwback!

Hey y'all!

So, I have been using my calendar to make sure that I'm posting everything that I want to post each week, BUT things happen, and I want to take today to talk about something that happened this weekend!

Before bed on Saturday night, I was checking my Buzzfeed app, as I do every night.  I thought what I was seeing was a dream.....there was a One Tree Hill reunion!  I cannot even tell you just how exciting that was for me!

One Tree Hill was THE show to watch in high school!  All of my friends loved it, we talked about it endlessly.  Basically, it's one of the best television shows I've ever watched.  When the show ended, I was heartbroken.  I was satisfied with the ending, but it was like a little piece of my teen years was gone.  Of course, Netflix cured that for me, putting all of the seasons right there for me to stream on my computer.  I may or may not have watched the entire series 3 times.  Maybe more.  I'll never tell.
Seeing pictures of the cast back together again, I was pumped!  Did that mean they are doing a Tree Hill movie....show....what's going on?!

It was a CONVENTION!  In Paris! I believe it was called From Wilmington to Paris 2....and it was perfect.  Chad Michael Murray (or Lucas Scott, whichever you'd rather call him) wasn't there, but most of the gang was!  Here are some pictures from the event, just to make you wish you had been there as much as I did!

Loading
Basically the best.

Loading
Wow! Altogether again! Hillary joy James Antoine Torrey

Carregando
@ptothejohan @robertearlbuckley @therealshantel @joylenz #hilarieburton #paris


AHH!  So perfect!  I need this convention to happen in the United States though! I would have LOVED to have been able to experience this!

Okay...I promise I'll go back to the normal posts...I just had a flashback and needed y'all to be a part of it! ;)

See you tomorrow!

XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment