Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Clothes for the Kiddos!

Hey y'all!

Today I thought I'd talk about clothes for your kids!  There are so many adorable little outfits for them!  Baby clothes are stinkin' adorable,  but for the most part, I'm only going to talk about clothes for toddlers, the little mini-misses and misters! :)

I figured the easiest thing to do here is just talk about the stores with precious and adorable, yet affordable clothing!

H&M

H&M  has a baby/kids line that is so stinkin' cute!  My favorite thing about this particular brand is the  clothes are pretty "trendy" but they don't necessarily cost an arm & a leg to get! (Because let's be honest, you don't wanna pay top dollar when your child is probably going to outgrow it quickly!)

Baby Boy/Baby Girl



4-Piece Set: $34.95



Ballet Flats: $12.95

I love that I chose to do this when I did, because I am loving all the Halloween inspired clothing that stores have out for the kiddos!

Boys





Knit Sweater: $24.95
Sneakers: $24.95
Chinos: $17.95

Girls 


Ankle Boots: $19.95
Lace Dress: $17.95

I did read that some of the clothes from H&M Kids runs a little large, so you may want to keep that in mind! :)

Cotton On

Cotton On Kids only has a store front in California, but they have the ability to shop online!  They have affordable prices and have a lot of 2 for $20 and such!

Boys



Girls 




Trixibelle Tulle Skirt: $20.96 (currently on sale!)
Evie Headband: $6.95 (currently running 3 for $10 on some accessories!)

While I don't have a child, this site was one of my favorites that I checked out!  And for those of you who may not have children, any nieces and nephews?  I know that my nephew is going to benefit from the research I've done! :)

I decided to only highlight 2 sites.  Ultimately, I could've talked endlessly about all the sites you can find and all the places you can shop, but no one wants to read that much rambling from me!  I chose the two sites I visited and like the most, but there are so many others!
Crazy 8, Target, Kohl's, JC Penney and Old Navy are also all great and usually have great prices and great deals!  Another brand that I debated mentioning because their site is down is 77Kids, American Eagle's kids clothing.  I initially wanted to highlight the site, but I got the big be back soon sign, so it wasn't meant to be!! Ha Ha!

If there are any places that I didn't mention that you think deserves some recognition, just let me know! :)

See y'all soon!

XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment