Friday, October 3, 2014

Spotlight: The Mint Julep Boutique

I decided to do a spotlight of one of my favorite boutiques today.

I'd never been a huge fan of shopping online, something about not being able to try on the clothing really made it difficult for me.  I finally made the leap and I've never looked back!

I found a few boutiques on Facebook, and searched over and over for my favorites, and The Mint Julep Boutique is definitely one of the standouts!

The site adds new styles twice a day, which is amazing because their stuff sells out quickly!  I chose to spotlight this boutique because their fall lookbook is basically perfect! :)

Today I'm going to post a few of my favorite looks from their site, I hope y'all enjoy it as much as I do!!

Dress on left: Sweet Success Dress in Black/White, $64
Necklace: Radiant Stone Necklace in Red, $30
Cardigan on right: Take A Stroll Cardigan in Kelly Green, $39

The above would be a great outfit if you work in an office, or when heading to a job interview!


Blouse: Pleats Be Mine Blouse in Ivory, $44
Skirt: Flirt And Flare Skirt in Pink, $54
Shoes: The Waltz Goes On Heel in Black, $40
Purse: Envelope Me Clutch in Bronze, $34

My favorite thing about this outfit is by far that skirt!  It is a little more conservative, but I love the classic look.


Sweater: Comfy Cozy Sweater in Cream, $44
Jacket: The Amelia Jacket in Navy, $48 (They are currently out of stock on this item, but they do reorders frequently!)
Socks: Milly Crochet Socks in Red, $28
Shoes:The Ingrid Boot in Cognac, $58

This is the perfect fall outfit!  The sweater looks soo comfortable (hence the name!) and those boot socks are just adorable!


Sweater: Web Of Love Sweater in Yellow, $44
Scarf: Flannel Infinity Scarf in Black, $25
Shoes: The Cassidy Boot in Tan, $62


Top: The Dotty Top in Blue/Orange, $38
Jeans: The Fiona Skinny Jean in Rust, $45


Blouse: All That And More Blouse in Ivory, $42 (Out of stock currently)
Skirt: Sweet Treat Skirt in Magenta, $42 (Out of stock currently)

I know this outfit is out of stock currently, but it was by far one of my favorites so I HAD to include it!  You can sign up for their reorder of both pieces though!


Tunic: Take It Easy Tunic in Taupe/Black, $46 (Out of stock currently)
Shoes: The Cassidy Boot in Beige, $62


Poncho: All Of Me Poncho in Grey, $44

I apologize for posting so much, but I just had trouble narrowing down my favorites!  The site is definitely worth your time! 

Hope you enjoy! 

See you soon!

XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment