Friday, October 10, 2014

Friday Funny

I decided to skip the spotlight today, and post something that I found hilarious!

I haven't said it before, but I will now, I'm a YouTube video junkie.  I can watch hours of pointless videos, whether they are informative, funny, whatever, doesn't matter I'll watch (unless it's gross....can't do gross). 
In college, I wasted countless hours watching YouTube.  Mostly I was just procrastinating.  I am a great procrastinater! :)  I found a video while browsing that was pretty popular, "How to trick people into thinking you're good looking".  Hilarity ensued.  And Jenna Marbles is still making me laugh regularly.  The video I wanted to post I ultimately decided against because it was mostly weird and only a little funny. I have a weird sense of humor, you may learn that if I continue to do these!

Jenna posted a new video this week that had me laughing so hard!  She does her boyfriend's make-up. Hilarious!  I wish my husband would let me do this! Ha ha ha!! 

Full disclaimer, Jenna uses some colorful language in the majority of her videos!


Here is a link to Jenna's YouTube Channel! You should definitely subscribe, it's worth it!


Hope y'all enjoy!

See you next week!

XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment